Introduction to my blogs

MY Intro-



so my name is Rajat porwal. I currently live in India. the idea of this blog came to my mind tomorrow at late night when I was sitting on my chair. The idea was that to create a blog in which I will give extraordinary, out of the box information on the topics that anybody has not even think off.

I am currently 13 years old and earlier also I started blogging with the name of "laptop raj" but later I quit it, because that time I have started blogging for the purpose to earn money, but now, I started it as a hobbie to share my information with you and I will not run to money, but money run to me.

In this blogs, I will post things related to internet, daily lifestyle, sports, out of the box inventions, technology, great personalities etc. from tomorrow i.e. on 21 December 2019. Hope you will support me in my work.

stay consisted to be a great knowledgeable person. Bye Bye. Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment